Pine Hill Bridget 37G Born March 7, 2019
A.I. bred to E W A Peyton 642 on June 4th. 2020
Click Here for pedigree
Bridget is Angus GS Genomics tested to provide Parentage Verification and High-Accuracy Genomics Enhanced EPD's
Click Here to see the Advantage of Genomic Testin
* Guaranteed free of all known genetic defects.
* Electric fence broke.
* Genomics DNA Tested.
* Parentage DNA Verified.
* Tested PI-BVD Free. Click Here for PI-BVD information
* Vaccinations are up to date. (last vaccinated Sept 15, 2020)
Pine Hill Bridget 37G
This calf's Dam displays extra muscle, shape, and dimension with a trademark clean fronted profile. One of those rare cows that actually looks better than her picture.
Her Grand Dam is Pine Hill Jessie 126U, our premier Embryo Donor cow. Pictured at 11 years old, she is still structurally sound and still maintains exceptional feet & legs, with a perfect udder. She has a history of outstanding fertility with 8 of her 9 calves being first attempt A.I. pregnancies.
Embryos For Sale from Jessie. Click HERE for embryo info.
Great Grand Dam, Pine Hill Tessa 410P was extremely attractive and correct. She remained a productive member of our herd until age 14, when we finally had to let her go.
Click on pedigree to ENLARGE
Bridget's pedigree displays "Parentage Qualified" status. This means that She, as well as her Dam and her Sire have all been Genomics DNA Parentage Verified.
Last Up-dated August 2020. For latest EPD's Click Here
Video: Pine Hill Bridget 37G
Video: Bridget's DAM: Tessa 318C
Video - Grand Dam: (10 years old)
Pine Hill Bridget 37G
DAM: Pine Hill Tessa 318C
GRAND DAM: Pine Hill Jessie 126U
Sire: Jindra Acclaim
• Acclaim was a featured and high selling bull at the 2015 Jindra Angus Bull Sale in Nebraska.
• He offers calving ease with exceptional performance and maternal strength.
• Nick Jindra describes him as, “long, thick, deep and just flat good. He’s a favorite all of the way around.”
• His first calf dam is a beautiful Impression daughter with a great udder.
• Look for Acclaim to lead the next generation of high performance sires.
Video of Sire: Jindra Acclaim