TRF Samson- Born 5/18/2019
* Four Generations of Embryo Donor Influence
* Six Pathfinders In Her Pedigree
* Can't-Miss EPD's
His Angus Association EPD rankings within the Angus breed -
* Top 10% for Calving Ease Direct ( CED ) in the breed
* Top 4% for Weaning Weight ( WW ) in the breed
* Top 5% for Yearling Weight ( YW ) in the breed
* Top 15% for Milk Production ( Milk ) in the breed
* Top 10% for Feed Efficiency ( RADG ) in the breed
His rock solid Pathfinder pedigree parades 4 generations of Donor Cow influence representing our Best-In-Herd donor dams going back to 2003 with the first flush to her Great Great Great Grand Dam ( easy fleshing) C F F New Design 036 1367.
His Grand Dam ( Pine Hill Erica 324Y ) is an Embryo Transfer cow out of Pine Hill Becka 213T, one of our cornerstone Donor cows. Pine Hill Becka 213T's IGENITY® DNA Profile scores her in the top percentile for all important traits. She shows a Production Record of 4 @ 100 Birth Ratio, 4 @ 104 Weaning Ratio, 4 @ 105 Yearling Ratio, 5 @ 103 IMF Ratio, 5 @ 105 RE Ratio. A thick-made cow that transmits her outstanding phenotype on to her calves.
Click on Pedigree to Enlarge
Click on Photos to ENLARGE
SAMSON'S SIRE: Pine Hill Rampage 317D
A rare high breed-ranked combination of Calving Ease and Growth. TOP 3% in the breed for Calving Ease - Weaning Weight - Yearling Weight
Proven Calving Ease Cow Family
His cow family's birthweight history --
His Dam's birth-weight: 66 pounds.
His Grand Dam's birth-weight: 51 pounds.
His Great Grand Dam's birth-weight: 53#
Great Great Grand Dam's birth-weight: 62#
His Birth Weight: 61 pounds.